- Mom:I'm out shopping, is there anything you want for your birthday?
- Me:Sherlock season 3
- Mom:Okay I'll see what I can do
- Me:Okay thanks.
- Me:*hangs up*
- Mom:*calls me back*
- Mom:So I was just at HMV...
- Mom:And I asked the girl at the register if they sold season 3 of Sherlock...
- Mom:And she broke down and started crying on the counter...
- Mom:Care to explain?
- Sherlock:Goodbye, John.
- Avengers:You can't kill me, I know, I've tried!
- Thor:I could have done it, Father!
- Captain America:I had a date.
- Hunger Games:Real.
- Harry Potter:Always.
- Avatar the Last Airbender:Leaves from the vine
- Doctor Who:I don't want to go!
- Doctor Who:I was gonna be with you....forever.
- Sherlock:Don't... be... dead.
- Heroes:Then do it. Do it! Kill me!
- Star Trek:I have been, and always will be, your friend.
- Doctor Who:If it's my last chance to say it: Rose Tyler-
- Avatar The Last Airbender:Directed by M. Night Shyamalan
- Supernatural:Hey Bro- How's the search for Daddy going?
- Modern Warfare:Good....That's one less loose end.
- Mass Effect:Red, Green, Blue
- Transformers:You will always be my friend, Sam.
- Assassin's Creed:Sit and rest a while.
- Saints Row:I'll see you in Still-
- Saint's Row 2:I'll make a Banger out of you yet!
- Batman Arkham city:That actually is...Pretty funny...
- Cowboy Bebop:Bang.
- Harry Potter:...You have your mother's eyes...
- Family guy:THE BIRD IS TAH WORD!!!!!.
- Pirates Of The Caribbean:The Rum Is Gone.
- Supernatural:Please, I need some help.
- Supernatural:It's not even that bad.. Sammy?.. SAM!
- Supernatural:You're not my family Dean, I have no family
- Torchwood:Ianto.. Ianto, stay with me, please!
- Supernatural:Since when do you call me Sammy?
- Supernatural:I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing.
- Serenity:I'm a leaf on the wind
- Harry Potter:Fred. Weasley.
- White Collar:Happily ever after isn't for guys like us.
- Titanic:I'll never let go.
Hello! We’re at again, in the spirit of Father’s Day. Here is Like the Seasons in the style of Tenzin and The Script. Congrats to you all you dads out there, those with us, and those who have passed on. This song honors their memory.
I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing
It’s been so many years but I’m still grieving
I wanna be a good man just like you were dad
Hoping I can I find the strength that you had
The days coming up could be some of my worst.
It’s gonna be hard to put republic city first.
Even though the world always needed savin
You always made time for baby bending
What am I supposed to do when I feel a breeze and it’s not you
How am I supposed to lead without your wisdom guiding me
I want to be like you
Tell me what should I do
I remember the night we found her
I suddenly felt like you were closer.
I Looked for a trace that I wasn’t sure Id find
But theres something that reminds me of you in those eyes
What am I supposed do to do to teach someone who once was you
What am I supposed to say when my own kids ask for you someday
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
How am I supposed speak when Korra asks about your legacy
He was our hero, and you will be also
Everything happens for a reason
wish you were here but like the seasons
The winds have changed and the leaves have fallen
I just need to know you can here me callin
Every time you feel the breeze embrace you know that it was me
When the children ask for me say I’m glad they keep you company
I’m so proud your my son
through her I live on
Happy Father’s Day, everyone! Hope you enjoy our new song. Love you, Pops.
“What am I supposed do to do to teach someone who once was you”
I guess I should stop musicing now.
*cries into bass*